March 02, 2011

Secrets and Love

Are you guys good at keeping secrets? If so, read on.. if not... exit this site!
     I have a secret that I reallt want to tell you guys. It's been on my mind for the past few days. I need to tell someone! Are you guys ready? Promise me that you won't tell anyone..PROMISE!! (namely, my husband).. okay guys, I just gave out a huge clue, so if you're smart enough.. you'll conclude that there's something going on that my husband does not know.. ;)
     Do you guys remember my principle organizer of my SDKPL? Leo Jogiches....? Well.. I think I'm in love with him, and I'm pretty sure he's in love with me too. Actually, YES. I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM! As of now, he is my "domestic partner", and I'd really appreciate it if you guys didn't tell my husband...
Whew! Finally! I got this dirty secret off my chest. I feel so much better! :) THANK YOU BLOGSPOT~

No comments:

Post a Comment