February 28, 2011

Eggcited!

It's a pun ! Get it ? Excited ? No? Okay whatever.
     Forgive me, my dear readers, for I have been absent for a while. I recently got married (I am squealing as I type!) to my man Gustav Lübeck back in 1898!! To add to my great news, I got my German citizenship!!!!! We are now settling in Berlin, where I am an active member of the left wing of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD). Over here, there’s this guy named Eduard Bernstein and he made up this little theory known as the Revisionism Theory…. I don’t really like him… so, I am going to make a brochure title Social Reform or Revolution. In this brochure, you’ll be able to see me use my rhetorical skill to denounce the SPD’s reformist parliamentary course. I am so excited to get started! I strongly believe that the biggest difference between capital and labor could only be encountered if the proletariat took power and made revolutionary changes in production methods…. Hey! I could put this in my brochure too! I am going to make Social Reform or Revolution the best it can be in order for my to get my point across. Maybe my husband can help me… the SPD needs neither Eduard Bernstein nor his followers (Revisionists) to posses a Marxist influence on this organization! But in all seriousness, I really want the Revisionists to stay out of the SPD.  Call me mean, or harsh, whatever. I expect my wishes to be granted. Why you may ask? Because I am Rosa Luxemburg. I am powerful. Rosa Luxemburg gets everything. Power to the Communists!

SOURCE: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/RUSluxemburg.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment